The past few years I’ve had the typical new years resolution list of any young woman; eat less, lose 10 kg, go to gym regularly and always have manicured nails. Well bang goes that theory. I hate going to the gym, I like eating good food and I don’t have R200 to spend just on my nails every month. So as a 21-year old “official adult”, I have decided to come up with a real list. A list of resolutions that I really want to achieve and are applicable to me and only me.
So here’s my list of 2012 Resolutions:
- Not to lose my temper…so easily (I’m being realistic 🙂 )
- To keep the faith
- To be patient (this is probably the one I’ll struggle with most)
- To be faithful and truthful
- To get out of my comfort zone
- Enjoy everything around me
This is the beginning of my list. Since yesterday it has already doubled in size, so I suspect I’ll end up with quite the to-do-list. As long as ‘going to they gym’ isn’t one of them, I’m sure I’ll actually make them a reality.